We are more than just an Accountant, with our expertise in various industries, we tailor-made the right solutions for your business.
Putting Your Puzzle Pieces Together
Businesses change rapidly, with the tools at factory, hands on the deck, you may need another hand from an expert to ensure you achieve the success you deserve.
With ShineWing TY TEOH, your management team is surrounding with 42,000 excellent accountants and advisors covering more than 100 countries to put your puzzle pieces together to emphasize on the specific needs of your business from the start-up, business expansion and eventually, the exit.
Whenever your business takes you, we will be alongside you !
The best-quality transfer pricing advice and service that is always pragmatic and reflects current regulations in each jurisdiction, without losing sight of the technical details and operational impacts.
Our global and regional experience and local country knowledge and senior practitioners fully involvement throughout each project lets us bring real insights to clients, to streamline their processes, reduce TP risk and improve compliance, as well as to identify and implement opportunities for using TP as a tool to optimise tax outcomes.
We provide specialist transfer pricing services to clients through our seamless network of experienced practitioners and selected alliance partners and tailor our services to respond to our clients priorities:
- Staying ahead of transfer pricing changes and risks – and knowing when to take action;
- Addressing transfer pricing compliance and issues cost-effectively, with limited resources and budget;
- Minimising risk, optimising compliance and driving value in their business operations;
- Responding to multiple transfer pricing audits and investigations with tax authorities in multiple jurisdictions.
Our expertise include:
Transfer Pricing Design
The foundation of any good transfer pricing system is a robust design that takes full account of the commercial and operational framework of the business.
Our approach to design includes the following support:
- Strategic Coaching
- Strategic Review to identify Transfer Pricing Risks and Opportunities for improvement
- Design of Operational Transfer Pricing Policy, Business Processes and Scenario Analysis
- BEPS Risk Reviews and Compliance Strategy Development
- Functional Characterisation or Re-characterisation and Analysis
- Benchmarking Studies and Financial Modeling
Transfer Pricing Documentation
Preparation of transfer pricing documentation is the only way for companies to evidence
their compliance with the relevant transfer pricing rules.
Our approach to documentation includes the following support:
- Master and Local File Documentation
- Country-by-Country Reporting
- Transaction-based Documentation
- Transfer Pricing Review of Legal Agreements
- Documentation of Transfer Pricing Policies and assistance with implementation
- Provision of In-house and ad-hoc Transfer Pricing Support on a retainer basis
Transfer Pricing Defend
The last pillar of our support is defence and may include defining the risk management strategy, supporting local transfer pricing audits, and concluding APAs and MAPs.
Our approach to defend includes the following support:
- Transfer Pricing risk Assessment and Prudential Risk Reviews
- Strategic Audit Management
- Advance Pricing Agreements
- Mutual Agreement Procedures
- Arbitration, Mediation and Expert Witness Testimony or Opinion