NOTICE UNDER THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as the “PDP”), which regulates the processing of Personal
Data (as defined herein) in commercial transactions governs the collection, use, disclosure and care of Personal Data, applies to ShineWing TY TEOH PLT AF1460 & LLP0014535–LCA and its related companies within the group (“SWTYT”, “our”, “us”, “we”) as a data user.
- This notice (“Notice”) serves to inform you that your Personal Data is being processed by or on behalf of SWTYT.
- The Personal Data processed by us may include your name, national registration identity card number (NRIC No.), passport number, contact number, address, occupation, email address, bank account details and any other details that you have provided or may provide us with in the documents as prescribed in paragraph 4 of this Notice or otherwise as well as all other details relating thereto.
- We are processing your Personal Data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the following purposes (“Purposes”):-
- assessing and processing our vendor or service provider form;
- performing your contract and such other contracts as you may have entered with us or which your employer may have entered with us;
- issuing you documentation relevant to the supply contract between us;
- managing and administering our records;
- facilitating or enabling any checks that we conduct or by any third party on you from time to time;
- assisting any government agencies or bureaus or bodies including for the purposes of police or regulatory investigations;
- facilitating your compliance with any laws or regulations applicable to you;
- communicating with you and responding to your enquiries;
- conducting our internal activities, internal market surveys and trend analysis;
- security and crime prevention; and/or
such other purposes as may be related to the foregoing.
- Your Personal Data is or will be collected from the information and / or in the documentation that you have provided to us, CCTV image, all forms that you have been asked to complete, together with any other information that we may obtain about you from oral or written communications.
- You have the right to request access to and to request correction of your Personal Data and to contact us with any inquiries or complaints in respect of your Personal Data (including the possible choices and means for limiting the Processing of your Personal Data) from designation of the contact person, contact no. and email.
- Subject to provisions of the law or regulations:-
- you may make a data correction request in writing to us;
- you may, upon payment of a prescribed fee, make a data access request in writing to us; and
- we may refuse to comply with a data access request or a data correction request and shall, by notice in writing, inform you of our refusal and the reasons of our refusal.
- Your Personal Data may be disclosed to our parent company, subsidiaries, related and / or associated company, all governmental and / or quasi-governmental departments and / or agencies, regulatory and
/ or statutory bodies, such as but not limited to the Inland Revenue Board, the Employees’ Provident
- Fund Board, the Social Security Organisation and Bank Negara Malaysia, our auditors, our banks, business partners and / or service providers, members of the media we may be dealing with, any lobby groups we may be part of and any other third party that you have requested or authorized us to disclose your Personal Data to for the above purposes or for any other purposes for which your Personal Data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purposes directly related to any of the Purposes.
- We may transfer your Personal Data to a place outside the country for any or all of the Purposes. In the event that we do so, we will ensure that the Personal Data is subject to a standard of protection comparable to that provided in the country.
- Please ensure that the Personal Data you provide to us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such Personal Data is kept up to date.
- SWTYT is committed to protect its customers’ privacy. If you have any queries, concerns or complaints regarding your personal data, please contact us at the following address:
ShineWing TYTEOH PLT
Level 4, Wisma TY TEOH,
11 Jln PJU 1A/41B,
NZX Commercial Centre, Ara Jaya,
47301, Petaling Jaya,
Tel : 03-7805 5022 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org