Why Investing in Myanmar?
The development of Special Economic Zones in Kyaukphyu, Thilawa and Dawei with a vast range of investment incentives to investors and improvements in infrastructure have highest priority by Government in order to promote foreign investments and trade flows, and to establish efficient international supply chains for future economic growth and Myanmar’s key advantages are:
Myanmar government is aimed to grow and shape the “New Myanmar” by offering vast of business opportunities to investors to achieve its national development goals and objective through sustainable economic development on a countrywide scale.
Location & Connectivity
Myanmar is strategically located in an excellent position to access to regional markets and Myanmar government has continued to improve its infrastructure on power infrastructure, road, rail, air and ports to establish efficient national and international supply chains for future economic growth.
Myanmar offers natural resources and arable land in abundance and a pool of skilled, motivated and young workflows.
Liberal, transparent and business-enabling environment
Myanmar government has set the priority to build a business-enabling environment, investment promotion and protection to continue to attract foreign investment.
What We Do
Our office in Myanmar is an extension of our regional office and co-managed by the regional and local Myanmar partners with local professional team. Our Myanmar office is subject to same work quality and methodology as other offices in the region.
We are truly local yet totally regional. With the leverage of our local Myanmar experiences and regional exposure, we instantly source the very best experts and teams to provide as much weight, insight or business credentials, as each client’s project requires. Our Myanmar offices provide a diverse spectrum of business solutions and consulting services to the corporate client including:
- Tax Advisory and Compliance
- Transfer Pricing
- Accounting Services and Functions
- Outsourcing CFO and Treasury Functions
- Budgeting and Financial Forecast
- Myanmar Company Registration
- Corporate Secretarial & Administration Services
- Provision of Nominee Directors Services
- Payroll Services and Human Resource Administration including Employment Pass/Visa Application, Executive Recruitment and Search
- Co-sourced or Outsourced Internal Audit Functions
- Internal Control Evaluation and System Reviews
- Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) Review and Setup
- Government Licences, Grant and Incentive Application
- Financial and Transactions Advisory
- Offshore Advisory
- Profit Improvement
- Sustainability Advisory on Environmental, Social, and Governance
- Business Valuation, Financial Instruments and Derivatives Valuation Advisory